Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008   #80
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 355985 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Coulda, woulda, shouda ...

If Collins hits Crumpler wide open instead of hog tieing him he would have had a 40 yard dash with a 5+ yard gap to the endzone. That wins the game. If Collins had not been off all game and just out throwing WR with absolutly no pressure on him we crush you.
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't hit his butt every time he jumps.

If my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle.

We can play the if game all day long, but the fact remains that your 12-1 team lost to the Houston Texans.

Saying "if Collins was a better QB" is kind of silly. He is what he is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Kind of amusing to see you acting towards the Steelers in the same way that you try to call out Texans fans for acting towards the Tits.

Let's see, you say that we can't generalize a fanbase, but then you post the above picture.

You say that Texans fans have no right to call out the Titans because of our short history, yet you want to call out one of the most successful franchises in NFL history (5 Super Bowl trophies to your franchise's zero).

I'd say that your envy has gotten the best of you and you have fallen trap to the hypocrisy that you purport to fight. Hey, I know that you're only human and it happens, but I think this game concerns you a lot more than you let on. If you lose to the Steelers and they end up with homefield advantage, the road goes through Pittsburgh. And your franchise's history indicates that is not a road you wish to travel.