Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #74
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
The last time I checked it was equally important to the Steelers. Honestly, without Fat Al and VandenBotsch, I think the Steelers win easily. If you couldn't run alot against us you're damn sure not going to run against them.
One of our backup DT is also suspended until the end of the season for the substance abuse violation. That masking drug thing. He did not fight it so he could play in the playoffs. The depth on the line is my largest concern at this point.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote