Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #72
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I still think we beet the Squeelers this weekend without AH and KVB.

AH likes to take time off. Until the last couple of seasons he was averaging missing 3 games a season and half the time a phantom injury would occure and he would disappear for multiple plays only to come back.

The most important game of our season is on Sunday. That will be the tell tail sign if we are limping around or true contenders. That will be all of the emotion and momentum that we need for the playoffs.
The last time I checked it was equally important to the Steelers. Honestly, without Fat Al and VandenBotsch, I think the Steelers win easily. If you couldn't run alot against us you're damn sure not going to run against them.