Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #59
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I wasn't referring to the congrats here, I was referring to your two faced post on gotitans.com which I posted here for everyone to see.
Lets break that one down too since you seem so butt hurt over it.

So the thread is started by hpfDave (Dave Sabo dave@houstonprofootball.com). For his first post on our board he comes on AFTER the game and post this gem:

Quote:
OH-ver RAY-ted!!!!

clap clap clapclap

OH-ver RAY-ted!!!!

clap clap clapclap
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=44157

I'll take the time to actually link to the thread since you forgot that one.

My response:

Quote:
Your first post is this? Go troll some where else. If you were man enough to show up prior to the game maybe I would have respect for you. Instead you come on our board climbing out from your banky to spew this?
You decide to chime in:

Quote:
Titans fans (with a couple of exceptions) remind me of Cowboys fans... Living in the past.
Which I responded with:

Quote:
At least we have a past to look at. Texans fan look to the past and just get a bitter taste in their mouths. Then ***** and moan about how they were robbed of their team and in the same breath bring up events like the Bills playoff loss. Until the Texans make the playoffs they will just be another lost cow looking to get back to the herd.
You comment on us living in the past; I point out you have none. I see nothing two faced at all about that. It is the truth. Every sentence in my response is accurate and on point of where the Texans franchise and a large portion of the fan base is. Still not over a team that left 10 years ago, still not a playoff team, still not a division winner. Its time to move on and think about the future of YOUR franchise not one that is 10 years out. If the Titans/Oilers are such a losing organization with nothing of quality why do you care? If someone stole your Pinto would you still be bitching and moaning about it 10 years later?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote