View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #32
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fan's thoughts about AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The games he was good in we lost. Yards mean nothing at the end of the day if you have less points then the other team. Volek put up back to back 400+ yard games which were both losses.

I am glad Volek is gone too. Great choice to lie to the coach and skip a meeting, blast your OC, then whine to the media about how unfairly you were treated. Volek is the only player I can remember that Fisher has laid the beat down in the media on.
And he has won a playoff game more recently than any QB on your roster.