Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Blah blah blah ... you act like I should be a Texans fans now because you put up 13 on us.

I'll make this easy on you William ...

You won

I said congrats and you played a good game.

Nothing more nothing less. I am not going to talk shit about your team all week then get beat and hide on another board. Not my style.

BTW the rainbow things was very clever .... you cow humping red neck. See how easy it is to just make blatant stereo types based on the state one lives in?

It does not change the fact that your team is only 7 years old and really has no past to look at and it does not give you a winning season or even a winning record in division. At the end of the day it was a meaningless win. Texans gain nothing but some respect and the Titans lose nothing.

I wasn't referring to the congrats here, I was referring to your two faced post on gotitans.com which I posted here for everyone to see.