Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #54
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Don't give Arrow any consideration for being gracious. Captain Rainbow has more faces than Jim Carrey.
Blah blah blah ... you act like I should be a Texans fans now because you put up 13 on us.

I'll make this easy on you William ...

You won

I said congrats and you played a good game.

Nothing more nothing less. I am not going to talk shit about your team all week then get beat and hide on another board. Not my style.

BTW the rainbow things was very clever .... you cow humping red neck. See how easy it is to just make blatant stereo types based on the state one lives in?

It does not change the fact that your team is only 7 years old and really has no past to look at and it does not give you a winning season or even a winning record in division. At the end of the day it was a meaningless win. Texans gain nothing but some respect and the Titans lose nothing.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote