View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #22
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titan fan's thoughts about AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Er, I was not taking any sort of jab at your defense. It's as fearsome as advertised. Every snap and every play was excruciating. We had to look at a three-yard gain as a positive play... that's how tough your guys are, and no I'm not being sarcastic.

I assure you Schaub has had more than two good games. He's had his ups and downs, but if not for two cheap hits on his knee by that booze-fueled redneck, he would be one of the QBs we'd be bitching about who deserved the Pro Bowl more than Brett Favre.
Possibly but the guy needs to prove he can win enough games to take you into the playoffs. As it stands right now he can not even lead you to enough wins to be .500 in division.

He has a 1000+ yard RB, a 100+ rec 1500 yard (projecting here) WR. The tools are there on offense. Just not the wins.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote