View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titan fan's thoughts about AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa!!! Dominate like TO? TO?? That shows your football IQ, or rather ignorance right there. TO is not in the top 10 in any category. BTW, Schaub over the last two games alone has thrown for 698 yards. I'm not too worried about AJ getting the ball from him. Your crap team needs to worry about the Steelers and Colts. In addition they really work hard to not be one and done........ again.

I'm sure you would take AJ, but what would you do with him? Uncle Rico couldn't get the ball to him...
You would not put TO in the top 10 WRs of all time? Football IQ please.

Uncle Rico as you call him is a backup. Is that all you guys have is to attack our backup? Pathetic. You know Chris Henry is pretty terrible too ... take a jab at him. I'll wait for it during our bye week in the PLAYOFFS. You know the football played in January ... na you probably don't know what I am talking about ... nm.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote