View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #19
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fan's thoughts about AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
'****ty' is your word not mine though I think it fits. So the guy had two good games?

Young had back to back 250+ yard games last season. Is he good?

And I know you did not take some jab at our D ... You only scored 13 points! It is not as if you actually proved anything other then Collins was having a bad day.
Er, I was not taking any sort of jab at your defense. It's as fearsome as advertised. Every snap and every play was excruciating. We had to look at a three-yard gain as a positive play... that's how tough your guys are, and no I'm not being sarcastic.

I assure you Schaub has had more than two good games. He's had his ups and downs, but if not for two cheap hits on his knee by that booze-fueled redneck, he would be one of the QBs we'd be bitching about who deserved the Pro Bowl more than Brett Favre.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote