View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titan fan's thoughts about AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Yeah, well. That ****ty QB he has now went for 2 TDs and almost 300 yards against your great defense. Before that, over 400 against an excellent Green Bay secondary in their building.
'****ty' is your word not mine though I think it fits. So the guy had two good games?

Young had back to back 250+ yard games last season. Is he good?

And I know you did not take some jab at our D ... You only scored 13 points! It is not as if you actually proved anything other then Collins was having a bad day.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote