View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Yea, guys and gals! You all missed the point. This is payback time for all the negative stuff we have been saying about Houston sports writers! In other words, they are stickin it to us!! Yes, I know, other people have been just as verbal about their distain for the Chronicles sports team, but, it seems the majority, on this MB anyway, comes from the BC. I know John McClain reads this board, or use to, and I'm pretty sure Anna-Megan does too. Those sports writers surf the web and you all know it.

Personally, I don't really care. They gave us the snub, just as HEB does every week. We know the type of tailgating group we have become over the years. NO big money contributions, NO huge grills with fancy set ups, NO loud obnoxious music, just a bunch of great Texan fans who love our team with a passion, win or lose, and love entertaining fans from all over the world. We established our identity several years ago, lets remain PROUD of who we are!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote