View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #15
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fan's thoughts about AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa!!! Dominate like TO? TO?? That shows your football IQ, or rather ignorance right there. TO is not in the top 10 in any category. BTW, Schaub over the last two games alone has thrown for 698 yards. I'm not too worried about AJ getting the ball from him. Your crap team needs to worry about the Steelers and Colts. In addition they really work hard to not be one and done........ again.

I'm sure you would take AJ, but what would you do with him? Uncle Rico couldn't get the ball to him...
Word. If Schaub is shitty, what do you call Collins? He is alot worse.