View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008   #12
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fan's thoughts about AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
We have 30 wins in 3 seasons with him with 2 games to go. I don't care if Fisher tea bags him before every game to get 'luck'; since we have had him we are averaging 10+ wins and we have made the playoffs twice and taken division once ... might even take the AFC!

Shammy

Vince Young does win games!

*Though Vince Young may not be in the game or even attending it; his mear thoughts push the Titans to victory.
You know, Ive had nightmares about if we had taken Vince, and yall got Mario. Thats a scary thought.