View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #31
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Look Guys I voted, and I did protest the actual listing but a contest is a contest and if we can not be a part of the decision then I will give them mine.

Public and out in the open

Old school tailgaters
Texans Mojo and in no paticular order we just had to push one or the other.
I did a third and that was not important the thing is we are one nation.
We have a very intense NFL enviroment in Houston. I have been all over and these groups have traditions that get stronger every year. And family upon family come by and enjoy the afternoon before going back to the grind for the week. It is too bad that we do not have a game every week so we could have more time to practice the art of what we do. Every body on that stadium ground is the real winner cause you get to be there experiencing the history first hand and I say Welcome and Merry Christmas to All