View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #30
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Don't get me wrong....in my experience there were great people and fantastic times to be had with great people in ANY lot. I'm pretty certain that not many people had the task of covering the swath of tailgating that I did at every game. I remember when we split the band in two so we could cover even more ground, which is when we started going to FILO (and having a great time with them), among others. Everyone has their own personality/thing in the lots....that's part of what makes it so fun. I'm not making the case that nobody but the BC was throwing it down in years 1&2.....but that's the zip code that had the most activity (by far) in the early days.

Bottom line is that the Platinum lot should have a few representatives - period.
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote