Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #79
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Its hard to take a flyer on a guy when so much of the NFL is between the ears.
I had been following him since he first stepped onto the field. His problems came the year he was drafted. He was an elite prospect when I was hyping him on this board. I will stand by that as I doubt you have any idea what is being referenced here.