View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #22
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
The Yellow Lot calls BS on that.

...and that.

The Yellow Lot has had a number of substantial tailgates from day 1. Not a single one of us was inspired or taught anything by Blue Crew or Any Other Colored Crew for that matter.

VIVA Anna-Megan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpe3

I have always had a deep respect for the Yellow lot and the things that they have done since day one. There are some really great tailgates there!

I can't really speak for texansdrummer because I have never been in the Bull Pen Band and I don't go to Yellow as often as he did. Nor have I seen what he has seen or talked to the people he has talked to.

The point here, Bpe3, is why don't they include the Platinum Lot in their poll. It is an honest question and one that I would be asking if the Yellow Lot were left out as well.

We are ALL Texans fans and we are being acknowledged as a top tier tailgating city, not because of one lot but because of what we are doing TOGETHER as a whole.

Last edited by Tedc; 12-18-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote