View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #44
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Emotion, heat of the moment, whatever. Coming out in the media and saying that crap is classless either way. Whether someone does it routinely or does it once, it is still classless.

You guys say the Titans are a classless organization because we do it a lot, well, we win a lot. You're not usually going to do that when you lose. The Texans haven't won a lot so they don't do it often, but when they did when they talked smack.

I admit I wish the Titans didn't talk that stuff because I hate when people refer to my organization classless, and I think talking like that in the end is classless.

All I'm saying is if you're going to throw the word "class" into the discussion then you may want to realize your own are doing the same, thats it. I don't care how often they do it. I'm not comparing the Titans to the Texans in that respect. Just that both are doing it.
There is a big difference with The Texan's saying something after this win than there is with the Titans sore loser comments after they lost on Sunday. That is the big difference here. You never hear the Texans crying like spoiled little brats after a loss, like your team did.
This whole tthing has nothing to do with smack talk. It has everything to do with the tacs acting like little biatches.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote