Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #46
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I'll give ya that Old Miss. But Pettigrew is on point. I'm not saying that he will go in the first. What I'm saying is Mayock has stuck his chin out on the guy. And he is way ahead of the curve here. So if he has a safety from Bum F. Egypt in his top safties, and we need a saftey.....I'm paying attention to the guy. He's basing the ranking on what he's seen on film. Not draft herd talk. The guys form Bama and Western Michagan must have some NFL talent. and I ain't going to blow a gasket if Smith and Kubiak agree and takes one of them over Moore or Mays.
I forget which CB it was last year, he had rated #1 (of CB's) for a little bit while others including Kiper had the guy down at like #5. Eventually others copied Mayock and then they all shuffled around the cb's some more but Mayock isn't afraid to be the 1st to put his guy out there and I like that a lot. Brandon Flowers from Virg. Tech... that's who I was thinking of.

In anycase, I see these lists as fluid (along with mock drafts) but really what they do for most of us is gives us a good start in following some of the people that will at least be 1st DAY picks.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote