Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #45
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I'll give ya that Old Miss. But Pettigrew is on point. I'm not saying that he will go in the first. What I'm saying is Mayock has stuck his chin out on the guy. And he is way ahead of the curve here. So if he has a safety from BF Egypt in his top safties, and we need a saftey.....I'm paying attention to the guy. He's basing the ranking on what he's seen on film. Not draft herd talk. the guy form Bama and Western Michagan must have some NFL talent.
IMO Pettigrew is 1st rd talent. In fact there are 5 TE's with 1st or 2nd rd grades IMO.

Jermaine Gresham 6-5, 256 4.72 Oklahoma
Brandon Pettigrew 6-5, 260 4.80 Oklahoma State
Chase Coffman 6-5, 245 4.82 Missouri
Dennis Pitta 6-5, 250 4.70 BYU
Jared Cook 6-5, 242 4.70 South Carolina

If one of these guys were to slip to the 3rd round I would love for us to take him. All these guys would come in handy in the red zone.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote