Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #40
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I didn't see where I downgraded your post based on spelling. All I did was inject some of my opinions based on the list you presented.

Not my list. Mike Mayock's. He can be just as wrong as you or I or Rick Smith or John McClain. But I respect his listings. He watches film on these guys every day four hours a day five days a week. You or I are not going to beat that.

I believe he is just dead drop dead wrong on Micheal johnson. M. Johnson has a "don't touch him wth a ten foot pole" on my top seniors...We'll see.

another thingy: this guys rice bowl is based on his assement of college seniors. He just blew just about every internet draft guru out of the water with his posting. He didn't do this to get a stir out of everyone. Just like Pettigrew...I saw that one. Every down TE who can crush LBs blocking. And has very soft hands....all the internet guys don't have him in the first round.....somebody has missed here.

Up to you to figgure out who has missed. I'll put my chips on Mayock being ahead of the draft guru herd. And you can put your chips on yourself.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 12-18-2008 at 10:41 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote