Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #71
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipTraxx View Post
Someone might have answered this before but i pretty much stay on the tream threads.

Which running backs are in the Zone/ One cut system at their respective colleges?
Might be simpler to say who is not....JMHO:

1. Beaner Wells is not. Power back for a power offense.
2.P.J. Hill IS, Marion Lucky and Bradon Ore are not.
3. Navy Kid is....Jorvorskie Lane is not. Big guys can do it. I disagree with McClain and others on that one.

Derrel Mack Utah Yep. Great size and has prety nice fourth gear for a big back. He can throw his head back and hit another gear.

4. Both Davis' Mike and James
5. Ian Johnson, is....although I'm scared of all the body shots his accumlated over the last three years.
6. Luke Lipincott perfect size. won't run away from anyone but he can hit a seam in a line quickly. Doctor's Son probably go to med school.

Want one on the cheap....Chase Daniels.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2009prospects.html

Again Just MHO.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 12-18-2008 at 10:12 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote