Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008   #38
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
This is just a pet peeve of mine since it is my name......but it is Brian, not Brain.

On the list:

Jason Smith can thank Duane Brown for all the money he is about to make. If we had not selected Brown in the first last year, Smith wouldn't be going in the first this year.

Larry English is slightly overrated, though he is a good player. Second round good.

Personally, I wouldn't even have Moore in the top 15 on that list.
Well big fella I know how much film Mayock watches. You on the other hand.....
and I only took one semester of typing and my spelling is terrible. You can down grade my posts on the account of that...good luck to on that one.