View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008   #9
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
hahaha, what a great story...... sorry about the results....\

I am actually very proud of my performances this year, i drafted tom brady on both teams and started 1-5, and 2-5. both teams are in the superbowl game right now... and the 1-5 team is still on an 8 game win streak...
Same with me. About the time my team started rolling was the time that Slaton, DeAngelo, and Johnson started rolling. Now I'm beasting on everyone and am in the championship game against a one loss team (and that loss to me). This is a money league between my friends. Each put $25 in.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote