View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004   #29
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

All I know is Mcree returned a Steve Mcnair interception for like 80 yards last year and put us right back in the game. I will always remember him for that and I am glad he is back on the team.

However, we did give up a game winning touchdown that game due to lack of pressure and failure to respond on the last throw so there was some inconsistency going and I think that will be worked out this year.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote