View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football sucks.

I thought for sure I would get knocked off in the semi's because I had MS and AJ against the Titans. Didn't figure there would be any way in hell they would rack up the points they did. Well, the joys of playing fantasy football, I go to the finals this week. I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!

The fun thing about my league is the guys HATE getting beat by a woman! I won the big pot last year, and if our boys will take on the Raiders like they did the Titans, I should win again this year. Keepin my fingers crossed anyway. It's a NICE money league.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote