View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #34
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Our players rarely say anything, and the smush and crush comment was flat-out funny, I mean falling out of your chair funny. And a fan heckling a player is normal and it is OK as long as it is not over the line and vulgar.

I think you misunderstand about how we are reacting to these ass-hat comments by the titan players, cause it does not hurt. I just have no respect for them, as I do not have respect for any classless pieces of shit
yeah, but, spec, how do you really feel? i mean, it is hard to tell where you're coming from sometime.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote