View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #24
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Thats my point. You get mad at Titans players for talking smack after a win but you condone the Texans who are doing the same now (ie. smush and crush, referring to Finnegan as a leprechaun and others). Don't get me wrong, I don't mind running of the mouth either way, I just find it hilarious that it hurts deep on some of you yet you guys support it, or at least don't dispel it, from your own team.
I think most of the trash talk is in "response" to most of the stuff the titans have been saying before and after the game. Haynesworth's comments about Schaub being afraid to play them, and now they try to downplay the win by hinting that they had nothing to play for which is ridiculous. Then saying "this was our superbowl", pffft...... I have no problem with them talking back to all the smack the titans have thrown their way.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote