View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #23
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Yea, the All-"Titan" comment was funny as well, but ask a Jags fan about it and they'll flip out. All I'm saying is those "ass-hat" Titans' comments are no different than the Texans comments that came out after the game. They didn't hurt me, I ofund the leprechaun one pretty funny, but I'm sure someone will take offense to it.

My point is, making fun/talking shit is classless in any form. Joey Porter is a classless guy, yet some of the stuff he says is hilarious. I'm just pointing out that the Texans did it same as the Titans.
I see football as a game of emotion and momentum as much as anything else and I cringe inside every time a Texan player gives someone a reason to play harder the next time they meet.