View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #20
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Who called Finnegan a leprechaun, and in what context was it said? Postgame or on the field?

Haha, dude I don't know. I got it off of this article:
Quote:
A rivalry has been born
Best of all -- this is only the start of what figures to be a long, heated and healthy rivalry between Houston's old team and Houston's new team.
Already, the Titans players were sounding like a bunch of excuse-making sore losers. That's because this one hurt them so muich. They realize the Texans are rising, they once had the Texans' number, but that no longer is the case.

And how 'bout the Texans' players showing some mettle on the field and then some gruff attitude off of it, calling the "smash and dash" backfield tandem, "smush and crush."

Someone called the cheap-shot artist Cortland Finnegan "the leprechaun" and Matt Schaub dispelled the big cheap-shot he took from Finnegan, saying a "little guy" hit him.

I love it.
from his website: http://www.790kbme.com/pages/tedandjohn.html

My point is valid, but its not a big deal.

I have to go take an exam, wish me luck!
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote