View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #13
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Thats my point. You get mad at Titans players for talking smack after a win but you condone the Texans who are doing the same now (ie. smush and crush, referring to Finnegan as a leprechaun and others). Don't get me wrong, I don't mind running of the mouth either way, I just find it hilarious that it hurts deep on some of you yet you guys support it, or at least don't dispel it, from your own team.
Our players rarely say anything, and the smush and crush comment was flat-out funny, I mean falling out of your chair funny. And a fan heckling a player is normal and it is OK as long as it is not over the line and vulgar.

I think you misunderstand about how we are reacting to these ass-hat comments by the titan players, cause it does not hurt. I just have no respect for them, as I do not have respect for any classless pieces of ****