View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #9
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
That would be par for the course, titans are always having diarrhea of the mouth. The next time they don't talk shit will be the first time.
Thats my point. You get mad at Titans players for talking smack after a win but you condone the Texans who are doing the same now (ie. smush and crush, referring to Finnegan as a leprechaun and others). Don't get me wrong, I don't mind running of the mouth either way, I just find it hilarious that it hurts deep on some of you yet you guys support it, or at least don't dispel it, from your own team.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote