View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #7
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Ha no I'm referring to the guys here complaining of of the Titans running their mouths but supporting the Texans for doing the same. It doesn't matter to me, but if your going to complain about one you shouldn't support the other. Classless on both fronts.

You're right. I went to Chicago back in October and tailgated with a few of our buddies who are Bears fans in a parking lot on the South side of the city. Bad idea. But what were we going to do. I'm not a fighter by any means but some of the stuff they said/did was infuriating and once I get a few drinks in me all reasoning goes out the window... that would have been a mistake. So what can you do in that situation but laugh and take it?
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote