Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #50
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I hope you threw up in a trash can typing that last line. What are you sporting an Elway jersey now too?
heh, even my 6 yo son knows there is one time that it's o.k. to root for the Dallas Cowboys...

...when they play the Titans!!

I don't know what Elway has to do with it, though. That was kinda' left field there, Skippy.

I see that sarcasm comprehension is still something that is a work in progress for you...

As far as the Steelers are concerned; Do you honestly think that two AFC Championship losses three decades ago is somehow more relevant today than your slimeball owner destroying the legacy of the Houston Oilers? You can gasp for air all you want as you try to choke down "it's the same franchise", but you know as well as we do that the Titans are celebrating a 10 year anniversary, so they don't even embrace the Oilers past unless it can make the fat slug some money.

I'd venture a guess that your attitude originates from the realization that last Sunday was a sign of things to come. At some point, your no. 1 pick will inherit his kingdom...after all, Slug Adams makes some of your franchise's football decisions, and in his own words...

Quote:
Titans owner Bud Adams told the Tennessean that he's in no way disappointed with quarterback Vince Young's progress, even though Young has appeared in only two games this season. Adams said he has no intention of releasing Young before his contract expires after the 2011 season.

Source