Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #48
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

[quote=StarStruck;1077769]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post

Times haven't really changed for most. It just appears that the one fan that comes off as obnoxious gets publicity as though as though he/she was the entire fan base.

I had an unpleasant experience with a Titan fan on yesterday because after finishing his beer, instead of placing the bottle upright underneath his seat, he turned it over on an empty tray underneath my seat. Needless to say, the bottle wasn't empty nor the next one that he put down. When I looked down there was beer underneath my purse, on my pants hem and a colossal mess in my seating area. While trying to use tissue to absorb some of the mess, I missed the field goal that Brown missed, and when I turned around I couldn't believe what happened. I certainly didn't do or say anything to provoke the behavior, and never turned around when he and his friend were actively engaged in smack talk the first three quarters of the game. IMO, he was represented no one but himself.

I agree.

I am not too much of a men's private part to opposing fans that sit beside me. I just kind of ignore them and provide a little small talk mixed with some smack.

If they get out of line however, they get an accidental elbow the next time we make a huge play or especially on a field goal. Nobody comes into our endzone and get out of line.

BTW, the Saints fans were the worst.

Right, TexanBill???
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote