Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #26
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

I'd definetly add Greg Hardy, Alex Mack and BJ Raji to the hello list of players available for us to draft. Greg Hardy has mental/attitude issues that I think any team will avoid in the 1st round and he can be had in the 2nd round. Alex Mack is a stud at C and is great in run blocking but needs a little work in pass blocking, good feet and hand techniques and worthy of a 1st round selection. BJ Raji is good as well but a little short I think and D-linemen have such a high bust factor to them, they scare me with a 1st round pick. I'm thinking we'll be drafting in the mid teens and Aaron Curry might still be available to us. My list of potential 1st round picks that the Texans should be very interested in.

Aaron Curry-OLB
Alex Mack-C
Taylor Mays-SS/FS
Vonta Davis-CB
B.J. Raji-DT

I'd take any of these guys in the 1st round with the possible exception of Raji for the above listed reasons.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote