Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #25
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I have been saying this for awhile now. Its why I added these names to the list.
Alex Mack, C
B.J. Raji, DT,
Jason Smith, OT
Russell Okung, OT

Build from inside out. If the BPA is an OL then so b it. Schaub has shown if given time he can lead this team. We all know about his injury history. eeping him healthy is paramount to our success. I really like the idea of adding Mack. He is the kind of player that will start right away and play for the next 10 - 12 years at a high level.
Raji and Mack (as well as Robinson) have been on my list for quite a while.

I have a sneaking suspision that Raji goes much earlier that most here expect , especially if T.Cody returns to school next season , leaving Raji as the #1 DT in the draft. With a good combine Raji could work himself into the top 10.

I see Mack going somewhere around 21-24 in round 1 , If the Texans were to pick him in that range , I'd be pretty happy as C is what I believe to be the biggest weakness along the OL and Mack is without a doubt the best player at the position in this draft.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote