View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #104
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think I might have found Bongo. This post looks identical to those he used to post. LMAO!

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...t=42028&page=3
Some Titan fans are just dumb. McCariens had a step or two on the coverage and thankfully Collins overthrew the ball or that was six.

Fire the coach that has your team at 12-2?! Only one team has been dumb enough to make that kind of move. The San Diego Chargers. You know I wish they would and after San Diego fires Norv I hope Bud hires him. The legend of the Norv Turner effect can live on.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote