View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #102
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.
I think I might have found Bongo. This post looks identical to those he used to post. LMAO!

Quote:
Posted by: luvthetitans
O.K. fine there was a wind.......we have a good kicker. The coaches have no balls. The team deserves better.....................way better. You can bet
Harbaugh would have kicked it with Stover and a wind.........even if he sucks he would have had the guts to do it. Fisher sucks.....Mike H is weak for putting the ball in KC hands with a day that was less than steller...........WE SUCK as a coaching corps. The team played hard and on this play we lose Big AL.......................Fisher time is done. There is NO I mean NO good reason to not let Bironas kick it. For shame.
And another:
Quote:
...fisher sucks fisher sucks.......believe in change fisher sucks fisher sucks fisher sucks......come on change ......fisher sucks fisher sucks...
Quote:
O.K. Fisher is one of the best sucking coaches in the league.......best sucky coach in the league best sucky coach in the league.........we want change we want change we want change..........Fisher is the best SUCKY coach in the league. Bironas is the best kicker.Period.
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...t=42028&page=3

Last edited by HOU-TEX; 12-16-2008 at 11:49 AM.
HOU-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote