Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #21
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I agree, I don't really think that much of Cushing and at one point I'm sure he was doing roids blatantly enough to where he developed some tits. Pass. Honestly I think if we keep getting pushed farther and farther down in the draft we'll probably just grab a safety or a DL. I have a feeling Kubiak is going to be fine with an LB corps of Diles, Ryans, Adibi, with Bentley and Thompson and maaaaybe Greenwood being the backups.
With no first step guy on board, Hello eight and eight. Either they've got to get more atheltic at LB , get a first step guy opposite Mario, or they've got to have the best Dbs in the league. You can't out score Manning and the colts. and judging by our division record the last two years, the Tacks and the Jags aren't that far behind the Colts either. They can't stand pat. At least not stand pat and expect to make a run in '09.