Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #20
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
From that short list I'll take Alphonso Smith. I don't like Laurinatis or Cushing (Cushing is highly overrated) and I don't know anything about Sintim. Brandon Pettigrew is great but I don't think we need a TE, and William Moore has been disappointing this year. Moore's got talent but wasn't very productive this year. Duke Robinson is a great guard but I don't think he'll fit the ZBS.
I don't know how many times I've got to post this...I don't care how fricken big he is. Or how fast he is....William Moore can not tackle. and we will not draft the guy for that reason. Same reason they won't draft Micheal Johnson.