View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #20
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLDC Mock Draft Update (12/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Scott has us picking at 12 and taking Taylor Mays.

Remember, the draft order are not where he thinks team will end up, but from an accumulation of power rankings. So don't get PO about us being at 12.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

Honestly, I see us on the other half of the draft order by the time it's all said and done. somewhere like 18-22. Two guys I would love to take in that area(in Scott's mock) is William Moore or Tyson Jackson.

After watching yesterday game though, I think OLB will be ok for us. Bentley can be our stop-gap for next year, incase Diles can't come back healthy. Adibi will be fine after an off-season program to increase size/strength.

I think our Biggest need that we need to fix in the 1st round is S or DE. After watching Ferguson getting toasted all day long yesterday, I'm leaning towards S.

btw, for the Aaron Curry fans, the guy has him going #3 overall in his mock. Too bad because I wanted him too.
Well, Moore can't tackle and Jackson is exactly what we have there now...slew footed without a first step. Move up move down...don't settle for mediocrity.
Over the last forty years the Denver Broncos have taken a saftey high exactly twice . And only once in the first round. that there thingy is more than just a trend.

Not mocking the ranking....Mayock has Curry rated as his number one senior coming out.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 12-16-2008 at 01:19 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote