Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Michael Oher, OT
Eugene Monroe, OT
Malcolm Jenkins, CB
Aaron Curry, LB
Brian Orakpo, DE
Rey Maualuga, LB
Michael Johnson, DE

hello to-

James Laurinatis, LB
Brain Cushing, LB
Clint Stintim, LB
William Moore, FS
Alphonso Smith, CB
Brandon Pettigrew, TE
Duke Robinson, OG

Robinson is a stud .... probably the most NFL ready OL I've seen play all year . Would be an instant upgrade over Brisel (who has played pretty well of late) I was pretty harsh on him recently and after the past few games , I kinda think that he can hold the position pending the C position see's an upgrade. That would be the one position on the OL I would look to fix .

Pettigrew is an absolute beast . I wouldnt be against him wearing a Texans uniform, I just cant see taking him in the first round with OD on the roster.

As for Laurinatis , I think he's a bit over rated (just an opinion) .

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote