Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #47
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 23391 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

[quote=WWJD;1077697]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post

I don't identify much with today's NFL fan I guess...when I was going to games just a few short years ago people were polite and respectable and you could actually go to a game without being harrassed and yelled at for wearing whatever gear you want.

Times have changed!
Times haven't really changed for most. It just appears that the one fan that comes off as obnoxious gets publicity as though as though he/she was the entire fan base.

I had an unpleasant experience with a Titan fan on yesterday because after finishing his beer, instead of placing the bottle upright underneath his seat, he turned it over on an empty tray underneath my seat. Needless to say, the bottle wasn't empty nor the next one that he put down. When I looked down there was beer underneath my purse, on my pants hem and a colossal mess in my seating area. While trying to use tissue to absorb some of the mess, I missed the field goal that Brown missed, and when I turned around I couldn't believe what happened. I certainly didn't do or say anything to provoke the behavior, and never turned around when he and his friend were actively engaged in smack talk the first three quarters of the game. IMO, he was represented no one but himself.

Last edited by StarStruck; 12-16-2008 at 12:28 AM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote