Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #46
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

[quote=imatexan;1077605]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post

Tacks fans are a little worse I think..although when I was walking up the ramps after we best the titans sunday a cowboys fan was sitting wearing his cowboy gear and started yelling at me(not sure why me?)about if I want to watch a real game, then watch the Cowboys play tonight. I started yelling back at him that he just saw a "real" game by beating the best team in the league and to get of our stadium, etc...
I don't identify much with today's NFL fan I guess...when I was going to games just a few short years ago people were polite and respectable and you could actually go to a game without being harrassed and yelled at for wearing whatever gear you want.

Times have changed!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote