View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #20
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 115966 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLDC Mock Draft Update (12/15)

I would like to pick up Mike Hamlin out of Clemson in the third. Maybe second if he runs better than expected. 91 tackles, 6 picks, 7 passes defensed, and 1 sack in 2008, and 80 tackles, 4 ints in 2007. At 6'3 he would be a great fit as our SS.

Wilson isn't killing us over at FS, but I wouldn't mind picking up somebody to play that side either. I like Rashad Johnson from Alabama. 5 ints, 1 sack, 11 passes defenses and 82 tackles in 2008. 6 ints, and 94 tackles in 2007.

I could see the Texans trading down in the first to get Johnson. Fixing our Safeties in 1 season would be great. Getting two ballhawks back there would completely change the way this defense plays.
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote