Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #15
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
From that short list I'll take Alphonso Smith. I don't like Laurinatis or Cushing (Cushing is highly overrated) and I don't know anything about Sintim. Brandon Pettigrew is great but I don't think we need a TE, and William Moore has been disappointing this year. Moore's got talent but wasn't very productive this year. Duke Robinson is a great guard but I don't think he'll fit the ZBS.
Alphonso Smith makes plays on the ball. His size will limit what he can do to an extent, but still one hell of a player. I like Cushing, not Laurinatis. Sintim won't be a first rounder. Duke Robinson has the speed and athleticism to play ZBS and the strength to play in the NFL. Duke Robinson is a better OG prospect than Albert was last year. Duke Robinson is a pro-bowl OG waiting to happen; scheme means nothing to those elite level talents.