View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #1
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Its a big rivalry and as much as I hate the Titans and Cowboys, (cowboys even more so), Titan fan, at least the ones in Sec 134, rows L and below where there were a lot of them, were actually well behaved and took their beating like man.
The big guy (bout 6'3 310, I'm 5'7 210) down 3 rows or so changed from a Lindell White jersey to a Kearse jersey during the game, I gave him hell about that and he and I jabbed hardcore and talked smack with a vengeance with my fellow Texans getting on him. But in the end, he gave us our props and we all shook hands and bumped fist after a good game. Its days like that I love were we got the win and respect of "good game" from the opposing fans. That's why I love the Texans and the NFL!!!!