Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #45
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

[quote=WWJD;1077604]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

Lowlife Titans fan is one thing, but back-stabbing lowlife Titans fan kind of puts you in the same company as many Cowboys fans (no offense to the resident and approved Cowboys fans of the forum).

Glad you qualified yourself there DB! You just about hurt my feelings! HA!
Tacks fans are a little worse I think..although when I was walking up the aisle after we beat the titans sunday a cowboys fan was sitting wearing his cowboy gear and started yelling at me(not sure why me?)about if I want to watch a real game, then watch the Cowboys play tonight. I started yelling back at him that he just saw a "real" game by beating the best team in the league and to get of our stadium, etc...

Last edited by imatexan; 12-15-2008 at 10:47 PM.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote